Ted’s Montana Grill has added three new items to its menu ranging from the classic to the original.
- Chopped Salad: Ted’s version of the Mediterranean-inspired, classic chopped salad has salami, artichoke hearts, roasted corn, garbanzo beans, diced tomato, cucumber and fresh basil tossed in a homemade vinaigrette dressing. Served with a side of fresh-baked garlic parmesan bread, the salad comes in a half-sized portion for $5* and a full size for $10*.
- Signature Salad: The new signature salad, priced at $12*, has a southwestern flavor and lots of hearty ingredients, including pulled barbecue chicken, diced tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, roasted corn, green chili peppers, avocado, grated cheddar cheese and cilantro. The salad is tossed in a creamy ranch dressing and finished with thin, crunchy tortilla strips.
- Snowcrest Chicken Sandwich: This classic American entrée features a juicy, 7-oz. fried chicken breast on Ciabatta bread with lettuce, vine-ripened tomato, dill pickle chips and red onion served on the side. Guests can also order the sandwich with grilled chicken. The Snowcrest sandwich, which is $10*, comes with its own special mustard remoulade sauce and fresh-cut french fries.
In addition to these menu additions, Ted’s Montana Grill has brought back its popular, old-fashioned strawberry shortcake for the warm weather months. Inspired by the classic recipe, this guest favorite starts with a homemade sweet drop biscuit piled high with Häagen-Dazs® vanilla ice cream and giant, fresh strawberries. It’s then topped with a made-from-scratch strawberry sauce and real whipped cream. One dessert is big enough to share. Available now through September for $8*. *Prices may vary by location.
# # #
QUOTE “As a chef, it’s always fun to take a great classic recipe and put your own spin on it. What we’ve added to the menu are dishes with flavors that are familiar and appealing, but each dish has its own special ‘Ted’s twist’ on it. Guest feedback so far has been really positive.” - Chris Raucci, Ted’s Montana Grill Corporate Chef
ABOUT TED’S MONTANA GRILL
· Co-founded in 2002 by restaurateur George McKerrow Jr. and Ted Turner, the media entrepreneur, environmentalist and philanthropist.
· 55 restaurants in 19 states.
· Serves fresh-made American classics, including hamburgers made with premium beef or bison, as well as steaks, chicken, meatloaf, roast pork, crab cakes, cedar plank salmon, pecan-crusted trout, salads, soup specials, sides and made-from-scratch desserts.
· AOL’s Digital City recently recognized Ted’s as part of its “Best Burgers of the United States of America.”
· Authenticity is a way of life at Ted’s – from the freshest quality food cooked to order, to a casual luxury dining ambiance that evokes the feeling of being in a turn-of-the-century Montana grill and bar.
· Ted’s Montana Grill is an eco-friendly restaurant company and has been widely recognized for its green restaurant practices.
· Nearly all of the paper, plastic, aluminum and glass products used in the restaurants are recycled. Soft drinks come in recyclable glass bottles and, instead of plastic, eco-friendly paper straws and wooden stirrers are used for drinks.
· To-go items, such as cups and cutlery, are made from natural, renewable resources.
· Restaurants also feature low-voltage, compact fluorescent lighting in guest areas and have water-efficient fixtures in the kitchens and restrooms.
Zip Code: 30303